Thursday, August 17, 2006

Final Final

So I stayed up all night writing this paper, finished it at about 9:00 this morning, printed it at IT, then waited around there with Sateary for Sinmi to finish typing her bibliography, then we turned our papers in at Mantell (approximately six hours earlier than I did so four weeks ago), then went by the library to return some books, then to the Mace in Bramber Hall, then to the store in York House to get (and immediately eat) a couple croissants, then we split up and I came here to type this and now I'm so very, very tired and must sleep.

I'll either get a 95 on this paper or a 20. It's a little out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this your final final? What's to become of you now?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Mike Olson said...

Well, Anonymous (if that really is your name), it's not my final final of all finals, technically speaking, but it was the final final of my two finals here at the International Summer School, which is finally finished as of tomorrow when they kick me out of here (I'd stay longer, but that would incur a fine). There are some other things to be finalized, of course, but that's fine. Not to put too fine a point on it, but there will be other finals in the future. My final final final should occur at the finish of the upcoming winter quarter, according to the current plan, which could arguably use some refining.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home